The purpose of this manual is to provide program managers and planners with guidance for designing interventions for facial cleanliness (F) and environmental improvement (E) in trachoma control programs.
- Shows how to learn about risk practices, identify appropriate F and E interventions, and identify target groups for interventions.
- Offers a toolbox of F and E interventions with specific examples and case studies.
- Explains how to communicate about a trachoma control program through the media.
- Provides steps for evaluating a trachoma control program.
- Gives resources for further information.
Paul Emerson and Laura Frost, with Robin Bailey and David Mabey.
The Conrad N. Hilton Foundation and The Carter Center.
Access full manual at http://trachoma.org/sites/default/files/guidesandmanuals/TrachomaToolboxFinalEnglish.pdf
Original Source: iapb.org